- What You Will Learn:
- Who is your ideal referral?
- Identifying key introducers?
- Who is in your network and who do they know?
- Winning referrals without losing your friends
- The Six Degrees of Separation –and how it works for you
- The FIT model Building a referral book
- Using LinkedIn as a referral tool.
Labelled ‘Mr Network’ by The Sun, Andy Lopata was called ‘one of Europe’s leading business networking strategists’ by the Financial Times. The co-author of two books on networking, Andy is a featured columnist the US magazine ‘The National Networker’, as well as being regularly quoted in the national press. Previously, Andy was Managing Director of UK network Business Referral Exchange. Andy has since worked with companies from one-man bands to organisations such as NatWest Bank, Merrill Lynch and Mastercard to help them realise the full potential from their networking. He is a former vice-president of the Professional Speakers Association.