A few of the highlight are as follows;
ADVICE – More. Easier to find. Deeper analysis.
- For a start, there’s MORE: hundreds of new videos, guides, features and case studies added
- Better categorisation and navigation: rather than finding advice by ‘think’, ‘create’ and ‘grow’, you can now find advice quickly by topics such as ‘sales and marketing’ or ‘accounting and tax’, and by type such as guides, videos, features, case studies
- Personalised content: filter content by topic, type of content, and industry sector
- Deeper analysis: many of the guides have been rewritten offering deeper analysis, links to other resources, mini-glossary jargon-busters and checklists for action
NETWORK – Improved profiles. New features. Activity feeds.
- Find people more easily: usernames have been replaced with real names (this is a business network, after all) and made all profiles public by default so you can more easily find like-minded people to connect with. If you’d like to make your profile only visible to your contacts, you can easily change this in your account settings
- Keep up with latest activity: there is a new activity feed detailing what’s happening in the Smarta network
- Request/offer help: it is now easier for you to tap into fellow members’ knowledge and to share your own expertise
TOOLS – More tools. Free templates. Exclusive deals.
- New tools: Smarta has extended the range of tools on offer to help your business
- Free templates: get your hands on 500 business plan templates for every kind of startup you can think of, absolutely free
- Accounting and tax help: access to free software and calculators to help manage your finances
To try the new features, log in or register, go to www.smarta.com and if you are not a current subscriber to the print version of Business Matters then Smarta members can receive a complimentary annual subscription mailed directly to them.